• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy in Holland MI

Dave87

Hello all
Yea I'm alittle late doing this forgive me. Better late then never.
I originally wanted to buy a deuce but I made a compromise and bought a m1028 (super happy)
I was just tooling around on the internet and found this site and was intrigued. This site is already super helpful and I like the trips. I hope to go on some when the truck is done.

Ridgerunner

Nice, another SS member from Holland. Welcome.

I live on the south side of town. I work on the Deuce from time time out in the barn, feel free to stop by sometime if you ever want to B.S. some.

Welcome from Casnovia
Hi to all !!

I did search the forum with the word 'Holland' and found this one..

Bingo... than I realized that this "Holland" must be into the USA, I live in the real Holland, The Netherlands !

My name is Tjerk, my HF radiofriends known me as 'Jack' , I'm 55 years old and do have a HAM-radio license since 1979.
And that's why my nickname here is PE 1 IOC, that's my radiocall ...

Interested in mill radioequipment since than.
Did own till the year 2000 a Unimog 404s radiotruck, former 'Bundeswehr'

You can see a picture of me and my shack at QRZ.COM Callsign Database, please type in my pe1ioc call into the square, left side ( above)

I hope to find more info here at steel soldiers about my AN/GRC 106 radio ( Tadiran build, introduced into the US ARMY about 1965) and info on my Shakespeare antenna base AB -1335 /G

Regards,

Tjerk Polee
Barnflair (Dr)
The Netherlands

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Dodgeman1941

Hi Dave,

Welcome from Holland also. We had the Desert Storm era M1009 at Trendway. If you have any questions on your CUCV, feel free to give me a bump. My shop is in Zeeland, that's were we do a good share of the work in it.

Lew VB