• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M37 Owners!

PJSM37

We didnt disappear!

Been working on the house non stop since we got it. Had some time to drop by the truck yesterday... Def. an air force blue truck, so it will be returned to that color and finish when we get going.

Seems as though the bov in the previous picture was just placed in there so that will be removed also.

We are hoping to have it brought back to our place by end of the month.

PJSM37

Hey guys we got the truck back to our house and started ripping all the old coverings off of it...

I cant find the VIN stamp in the front frame rail- Can someone put of a pic of where its located? Thanks!!

m376x6

There were some years in the B series run that had the frame vin stamped on the passenger side. Check there as well. I never found out whether it was mistake or intentional placing the vin on the passenger side frame rail. IMO it was a mistake by someone on the line during build. Also, these vin stampings aren't real deep and can be easilly painted over so you can't see them until you remove a 1/4 inch or so of paint depth. I'm at work right now, I'll check in tomorrow and if someone hasn't posted a pic of the frame and stamped vin I'll get one on for you.

PJSM37

Thanks! I wont be able to look at mine again until I get home tomorrow. I was using a 80 grit piece of sandpaper and didnt want to rub it metal the whole way

i may try using a welding wire brush

PJSM37

Well, I was able to find the serial number on the frame. 80025902 When I look it up in the power wagon vin decoder it says its a 52. My reg. says 63. Its def. an older model also

What gives?

Also, my data plate is blank. Is there any info you guys could get based on the VIN?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks