• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New paint Job!

jpinst

Camo paint was a Pain. Painted green first and then used pin stripe take to mask off the design which was the wrong thing to do. Now I have to redo the black because it has some high ridges that look weird. i think if you have a diagram, and a gun that does not shoot to wide, just look at the diagram and wing it.

jpinst

If the RT-1439's Are the SINGARS, I got them at Murphy's Surplus near San Diego. He has a lot of them. I have all the cables and manuals but have not hooked them up yet. They do work though.

two.fiveM35

That looks awesome, lots of work in it. Quite a large gathering of HMMWV's. Were the HMMWV's auction off a some point in the past? I was thought the military rebuild them and reissued them. Ive never seem them on GL

jpinst

All of the HMMWV's in the picture, except mine (the last one) belong to the California National Guard. I am biased towards the Navy, so I painted mine to be a US Navy HMMWV. Followed the identification marking scheme from some HMMWV's on base.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks