• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new parts !

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can't wait either. I want to install one also, because Stretch and Gimpy won't be there all of the time to pull me out. Be sure to post pictures.

OL AG '89

I like the stealth approach. I've been planning on adding a winch, but didn't want a BIG wart on the front of the truck......
Gonna have to get a letter to Santa Claus this weekend....

Where did you get the Smitty winch and about how much?

Cucvnut

well my friend won it at my 4x4 clubs raffle and he has 2 rigs with winches on them. so he calls me up tells me if i buy him some crazy camping stove worth 250$ he will give me the winch. i know it sells for around 500 but i got it for half price. smittybilt winches have been around for a few years and they are pretty good from what i have read.

XRC 10 Winch - Smittybilt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks