• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to M1009's and need honest answers

hfmt93

I have 33 and get about 16mpg with a heavy foot. I dont know how acurate the speedo is but it seems to like going about 70-80, but will keep going past the numbers.

I love the truck, but, maintenance is required. Maint is easy, cheap, and simple.

I was forced to use it as a daily driver for a couple of weeks. It made me apriciate my car. Dont get me wrong. I love my m1009 but one of the biggest apeals of the truck is its crudeness. Its big, stinky, and loud! just how i want it.

I still drive it to work on nice summer days with the top off, but would not want it as my only choice.

You cant go wrong with these things.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks