• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new to the site and just got a cucv

Boreal21

well guys, i have had my first wreck in a cucv. the guy rear-ended me in a chevy impala. needless to say i drove away after talking to the officer and he was sitting there waiting on a towtruck. all that happened to my girl was a few red scuffs on the rear bumper and it bent one of the safety chain latches for towing up under the bumper.

takes a licking and keeps on ticking. even the officer that came to the scene got a chuckle from that.
Ouch! Glad you (and your truck) are ok. I guess that's proof that the camo works :driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks