• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new toy 1994 m35a3

cajun666

comb wrench working on battery the where weak

first stop for fuel battery weak

had to get a jump form a nether deuce

run all the way home and never stop it to fuel up

had it to the floor the whole 250 miles

60 mph avg 15 mpg

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Putting it in reverse is not the parking brake. Just saying....... Congrats looks **** clean.

What is that wiring along side the transmission hump? I don't have that on mine. What star is that in the next to last pic?

CTIS working?

Last edited:

Hoefler

Check the speedo against a GPS. While they can run flat out, 60 MPH is not actual. Mine was about 7 MPH fast. Put on a set of Goodyear 46" tires and checked speed-speedo now matches up with GPS.
A3's are fun to drive...alot!
Some quick items-windshield wipers can be adjusted out of field of view
Marvel Mystery oil in the air a matic works great
Air up tires to 50 PSI if she shakes
Check the lower rad hose-they check and crack-cheap and fast fix
Motor oil in transmission-read the threads
Take the elbow on top of the fuel tank off-it has a check valve in it that is most always gummed up. Clean it before she starves for fuel-mine did after 500 miles.
I dont use the CTIS-hard on axel seals and seldom works
Check yer front tires-they can blow from sitting to long-make sure the ones on the front are the pick of the litter
I have an A2, several A3's and an M923. Like driving the A3's best!! Enjoy-they are fun and dependable.