• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new toy 1994 m35a3

cajun666

comb wrench working on battery the where weak

first stop for fuel battery weak

had to get a jump form a nether deuce

run all the way home and never stop it to fuel up

had it to the floor the whole 250 miles

60 mph avg 15 mpg

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Putting it in reverse is not the parking brake. Just saying....... Congrats looks **** clean.

What is that wiring along side the transmission hump? I don't have that on mine. What star is that in the next to last pic?

CTIS working?

Last edited:

Hoefler

Check the speedo against a GPS. While they can run flat out, 60 MPH is not actual. Mine was about 7 MPH fast. Put on a set of Goodyear 46" tires and checked speed-speedo now matches up with GPS.
A3's are fun to drive...alot!
Some quick items-windshield wipers can be adjusted out of field of view
Marvel Mystery oil in the air a matic works great
Air up tires to 50 PSI if she shakes
Check the lower rad hose-they check and crack-cheap and fast fix
Motor oil in transmission-read the threads
Take the elbow on top of the fuel tank off-it has a check valve in it that is most always gummed up. Clean it before she starves for fuel-mine did after 500 miles.
I dont use the CTIS-hard on axel seals and seldom works
Check yer front tires-they can blow from sitting to long-make sure the ones on the front are the pick of the litter
I have an A2, several A3's and an M923. Like driving the A3's best!! Enjoy-they are fun and dependable.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks