• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nhc-250 Torque specs

I have M816 with the trusty 250 cummins. I have a few bad injector o-rings since I am getting fuel into the oil. I got the new o-rings but I need to know the torque specs for the injectors. I have the manuals on CD and all I can find is torque specs for the heads then the rocker arm "towers." But nothing in between about the injectors. Am I looking in the wrong spot or what. Can anyone help me out with the right manual or do they just know the specs off the top of their "toolbox" Thanks for any and all info.

Thank you very much. My manual is different but I got the right answer anyway. I looked at page 325 and it is intake manifold installation. But from there I got the torque specs on page 55. Either way we are good to go. Thanks again for the help.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
your -34-1 is different!, what tm are you using????? ,both my hard copy and cd 2320-260-34-1 match

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks