• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No dash lights

T_F_E

Hey everyone I need some help with my dash lights, I have power coming from the headlight switch and the dimmer works fine. The horn and courtesy light work fine, my generator, blinker and low coolant lights all work. I really could use some help, and have some trouble following circuits in the schematics.

Thanks everyone,
Mike

Rustmaster

I have been chasing an electrical problem myself on my new 1009. The speedo and fuel lights were IN/OP so i pulled the instrument panel and lightly sanded the contacts and the bulb holders with 800 grit and used a tad of that dielectric grease. You might have a break in that printed circuit card, you will have to solder a jumper wire across it. Another thing is if you don't watch when you twist the bulb holder in the card slips around a little and then it doesn't contact the part it needs to cantact. I got all the dash lights back except the passengers side turn signal and i don't care too mess with it anymore.

Wolf.Dose

Dash kight problems are as old as the trucks. For better contact bed the contacts a littel so that the pressure on the film circuit is better. Most the time that helps as long as the bulbs are ok.
Wolf

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks