• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

now that looks better.

Josh

ive seen 1100x20s on a deuce in person and i didnt even notice it until someone pointed it out. they dont look different to me at all.

Josh

i was thinking you wanted 1100x20s because they would look different or something, or stand out more, i miss interperated(sp?) what ya was going for.

Josh

yeh when we did the PNW rally thing a few months back, one of the guys from canada had 1100s on his truck, i thought my deuce was going to die trying to keep up at some points. i was pushin her to keep up with Hammer in his 5ton of 1600's on the way there. 1100's would be nice but i also pull trailers alot with mine and there are some points im in 2-3rd gear on the freeway and i think 1100's would just make it worst.

Josh

well i normally tow a 7500lb trailer or so. 16ft carhauler with a 1985 toyota landcruiser. and normally the firewood and what not. and on the flats or even mild hills i can normally keept 55ish. soons there a grade im normally down in 4th at 40ish just screaming along, on a 5.5% grade hill i was in 3rd doing 22(4 miles long :cry:) and a 6.5% grade(steepest ive been on on a main road) i was in 2nd doing 14. i would imagine a id imagine id have to down ****t to 4th and 3rd alot more with 1100's.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks