• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NSN for M35 trucks

stb64

I don't know much about M715s.
The only thing i know about M715s is that they are some of the best looking MVs ever made.
Do they have a serial # stamped into the frame?
You need to find out if the data plate belongs to the truck, and make sure it wasn't replaced, due to beeing damaged or similar reasons.
If your frame number (if there is one) matches the number on the data plate , and the data plate looks factory original by how it is stamped, your truck probably came with a winch. ( I 'm assuming)
Army maintenance used whatever plates were available sometimes, even if it was for a winch truck instead of a non winch truck.
Sometimes the hood number was stamped in place of the serial, or the serial in place of the manufacturers name.

stb64

my serial is 11392 and the Reg. Number I have is 3F3674
I checked my list and your serial & reg. numbers are not on it. as i said the list is not complete.
The next lower serial# is 11378, but the reg# is higher: 3F3688.
Some of the next higher serials are: 11393 (3F2501, M725 Ambulance), 11394 (3F3663), 11398 (3F3859), 11405 (3F3668, with winch).
As You see, a higher serial number does not necessarily mean a higher reg. number, it looks like the reg. numbers were assigned regardless of truck model or serial number.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks