• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

numbers and letters on bumpers???

Deuceandahalf

Hi there,
I've got a Kaiser Jeep M35A2 and I'd like to know the meanings of this numbers and letters on the bumpers. The truck which I bought was stationed in Germany, I guess cause I bought it there, may this is a help for someone.
Alright guys I do have a problem to find out what this means: :?
Numbers and letters from both rear bumpers.

left side TMED
under it 10ML

right side 935
under it M5,

if anybody has a clue about this please reply,
thanks and best regards chris :roll:

houdel

emmando22 - Please ask Steve Turchet (MV Magzine, Dec 2006) where I can get a printed -209 or -361 set of manuals for $20 each and I'll snap them up in a second. The best I've seen is $75 - $125 PER manual. Yeh, I've got the CDs and PDF downloads, but I'd still love a set of original printed manuals.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks