• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OD Fever hits the subconscious

Mike_Pop

Ok...any doctors in the house? I'm now dreaming of OD!!!

I dreamt that I bought a really nice deuce and was driving it along the beach in NJ with a couple other deuce owners. Everyone loved the truck. The only pitfall of the dream was that I had a heck of a time getting it into a parking spot!

badgmc56

I have had the sickness since I was a kid. Used to build models of army trucks and artillery when I was much younger. Would still do it if I could see better.LOL Now I am able to have the real thing. There is no cure just treatment. BUYING MORE MVs!

pa.rich

The wife should not know about these dreams of o.d. She will be jealous. And speaking for myself, I have not only the o.d. fever, but yellow fever, case track loader, Pickup fever, antique car and truck fever, Really bad because the doctors dont know what to focus on !!! The worst now is cabin fever. Associated only with us northerners. Symptoms are a person standing at the window drooling over snow and ice covered projects . Unable to get therapy because of the weather.

littlebob

Re: RE: OD Fever hits the subconscious

Rattlehead said:
Mike_Pop said:
Does anybody know how to infect their wives with this perfectly healthy disease?
Infection by injection.
That doesn't work, I've tried. But keep on trying, there may still be hope!
My wife is still jealous of mine, I spend more time with my mistress Deuce then I do with
her. After I get finished she will probly give the Deuce and I a little slack till I find a project to replace her.
littlebob

joec

Mike_Pop said:
Ok...any doctors in the house? I'm now dreaming of OD!!!

I dreamt that I bought a really nice deuce and was driving it along the beach in NJ with a couple other deuce owners. Everyone loved the truck. The only pitfall of the dream was that I had a heck of a time getting it into a parking spot!
A dream of the cruise this summer?

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: OD Fever hits the subconscious

I was day-dreaming about OD trucks during the pastor's sermon in church this morning. :shock:

I actually came up with a good idea for my truck as far as what I want to do with tires. I hurried home and got the idea e-mailed where it needed to go. [thumbzup]

I did feel a little guilty. :oops:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks