• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oddball the Deuce gets hardtop and paint!!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I thought Oddball was on the auction block? Looks good Brandon. My motor in the way yet?

AMGeneral

I have toyed with the idea of selling it Kenny,but after spending all this time and $$$ fixing it I would have to ask $10,000 to justify my money/timeaua.Plus it's one of the most dependable trucks I have.

Your engine is patiently sitting here,getting run every 2 weeks to keep it lubed,wating for it's trip to GA to be delivered.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Oustanding!!

oilcan

Lookin' pretty good. If you get the troop seat wood fixed up, I'll give you three thumbs up! ;-)

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Looks very good AMG. I bet the mechanical condition is just as good to. You sure do know how to keep a truck up!
By the way...if I needed a deuce I would pay 10K for yours than 3K for an unknown!!

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
AMGeneral said:
I have toyed with the idea of selling it Kenny,but after spending all this time and $$$ fixing it I would have to ask $10,000 to justify my money/timeaua.Plus it's one of the most dependable trucks I have.
Those pictures are one of the reasons I've been infected by the deuce bug. That and the statement about dependability.

LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks