• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Off Road Convoy

tsstout

very enjoyable....

I was just thinking, how on earth do those turtles NOT get stuck in all that muck... I've stuck mine, for sure.... then surprise...photo evidence....

Then I thought how on earth did those softshells get in with the turtles.... they musta been lost... that IS a herd of turtles... or flock... or something....

and then photo evidence that chics do like these trucks.... I just don't know any of them yet.... :)

thanks for sharing... next best thing from driving one....

Terry

jwright

Man, I think I payed for one of those truck from all the fine firearms that I bought from you all. Do you think you might hold a small ralley ? Im just 2hrs away , say the word and I'm there!!

jrou111

Awesome pics man! Welcome to the site. We love us some pics on here. Love your products too BTW, good to see faces behind a business. :razz:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site and thanks for sharing. Looks like a good time was had by all.

At 800 acres that's almost as big as Haspin at 950 so it must just enough room to run a Deuce. I only have 18 and can barely get it into 3rd gear before I have to turn or stop. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks