• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Office chairs for new seats

McSpeed

Got the new old stock OE buckets in there this weekend. You can't get the bucket seat base for the driver seat (new) anymore - so I had to modify the commander seat base. worked out okay. I had some scrap steel that worked perfection. Ran out of MIG gas - so had to run on flux...so welds aren't delicious looking...but they will hold. the driver seat in the extreme rear position (allowed by the pick up bulk head I installed) sits just about even with the passenger seat on the stock mounts.

1 seat.jpg
2 seat.jpg3 seat.jpg4 seat.jpg5 seat.jpg6 seat.jpg8 seat.jpg9 seat.jpg10 seat.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks