• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

official paint color number for yellow?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What is the official paint number (i.e. 24087, 34052, etc.) for the yellow paint the military sprays on support equipment like forklift trucks, warehouse trucks, etc.? Here's a vehicle with that paint color, just want to know more info on what it is officially called....

Attachments

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Navy uses YELLOW 13538 for CESE (Civil Engineering Support Equipment)
Air Force uses OEM standard color

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike, how do you come up with such obscure questions?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I care not about post count, mine is high enough. And I doubt I'll ever catch gimp or DH even if I wanted to.

Only the two first posts are relevant to MV ownership. The rest is crap that the mods can delete.

319, thanks for the info !

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What do have to paint that is yellow9or is about to be)?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What do have to paint that is yellow9or is about to be)?
A neighbor asked if I can paint up a propane forklift of his that he uses for work. It's currently 6 colors or so, he was a Navy vet and I thought it would be cool to repaint it the right color plus US NAVY stencils on the sides.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Indeed, that sounds cool.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks