• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Original Heater Core Part Number

ssdvc

Does anyone know what the ORIGINAL Part Number was for the 1986 M1009 heater core. I have found someone who has a few NOS ones squirreled away, but the part numbers vary.

Thanks !

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is listed in the -20P & -34P TM.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

ssdvc

Thank you DH. I thought those #in the TM's were Cage Code or NSN's.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

tm9-2320-289-20p

item smr part

no code cagec number description and usable on codes (uoc)
4 paozz 11862 3027247 core,heater assembl 1

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unfortunately the posting above is missaligned. In the TM it is as clear as can be, which one is the part number.

If you can visually identify the heater core in a picture, then go to the next page and match the iten number(4), you can get the information you needed.

Don't be fooled by all these guys that say the TMs are difficult to use.

ssdvc

Thank you DH. I was in the TM and saw the number, but I guess I didn't understand how to break it down. So, if I am reading this and your information correctly, the 4th grouping on the line is the actual GM/civy part number......correct?

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And, if you have any doubt, simply google the number.

You'll be amazed what usually comes up! (sometimes I google the number and a word, like "core" in this case.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks