• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

painting CUCV, how much of what do I need?

BIGHAMMER

Just registered, thanks for all the info I have read so far.
Here is my situation. I just got a 85 CUCV through the LESO program, 20,000 miles and all panels are solid.
I have decided to keep it camo and want to freshen up the paint. I talked with our local body shop and he is willing to shoot it for free if we get the paint ( he has done them before).
So..... what exactly do I need to get and from where. I would like to keep it close to original as possible, but I what to keep this project low cost also.
Any information would be greatly appreciated and if you have more question i could answer to with your answer fire away.

I will post some pics as soon as I can so as the project progresses you can follow it.

Thanks
Mike

davidkroberts

ohhhh..... and that being said cabelas sells some with a nonskid for 70 a gallon. perfect for interiors and rockerpanels without compromising look.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Call RAPCO in TX. 4 gallons (primer, black, tan, and green) will be less than 150$ delivered.