• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parts questions - rubber seal ring on injectors and copper gasket, valve cover gasket

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My injectors have an orange rubber ring seal that seems to serve as a dust cover between the injector and the injector port in the head. They are not shown in the TM (TM 9-2815-210-34-2-2).
Are they needed and where can I get them?

Who has the injector copper crush gaskets and/or what size are they?

Who sells the valve cover gaskets? The thick rubber ones...vendors have all sorts of gaskets, not these (unless part of a complete engine gasket set).

Thanks! Trying to line up parts so I can get the injectors back in when I get them from the shop next week.

Welder1

I was wondering did you ever find the parts you asked for? I am in need of some valve cover gaskets too. Let me know thanks.

Eddie Cannon

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks, I found TMJ Murray. Sometimes the stuff they have is not on their web page. My injector shop had the copper crush washers for the injectors.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks