• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parts truck that gone wrong.

O.D. Fever

I got this as a parts truck, after I got it home and looked it over and worked on it..Wow its a winner. Fastest Blazer to date. Good everything and eveything that was broke is now fixed. I' ll post a current pick later, I pulled this pick off the Web. It must be two or three years old and I don't think the truck ran much after the pic. I Googled up the fire Dept. and it was still on their website:grin: as a current truck.

Attachments

O.D. Fever

The only thing missing is the 150 gallon tank and pump and pretty flashy lights. I showed this to my wife tonight and she said sooo. I told her, thats not our shop its the fire dept it came from. Then she said Hey they stole our lights. LOL

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
The only thing missing is the 150 gallon tank and pump and pretty flashy lights. I showed this to my wife tonight and she said sooo. I told her, thats not our shop its the fire dept it came from. Then she said Hey they stole our lights. LOL
my lights were stolen too!:mad:

nice looking blazer you got there [thumbzup]

Attachments