• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picking up M35A2 From Fort Jackson, SC

Jimma

As soon as my paperwork is cleared at Battle Creek I will need to pick up my newest M35a2 at Ft. Jackson, SC. I was wondering if there are any members in the area that would be interested in meeting me there to help ensure that I successfully get it checked over, started and out of the gate. Please let me know if anyone can be of any help. Thanks

nuke1955

I recovered my deuce from Fort Jackson early last summer. All that was needed to drive it off was an insurance binder. I was able to get a binder from my State Farm Insurance agent. Without proof of insurance it will have to be towed off.

phil2968

Attending the Ga rally should be a requirement for any member picking up a deuce from Ft Jackson!

And yes I will be there!
We are picking one up from Ft jackson as well. This makes 3 for me and my brother plus 3 M105's!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks