• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pickup Question for M934 out of Randall, Minnesota

JohnnyBM931A2

If you are going to drive it back home, you might also want to bring a grease gun and some tubes of grease.. Who knows when the last time all of the fittings on the truck were greased (and if they were, it doesn't mean they did all of them.)

Gunny65

Wow, the batteries are expensive. I figured it would be but it is different seeing it. I didn't know running on bad batteries would fry the alt but I figured it might not be a good idea, especially for a 1100 mile trip.

Thanks for the grease gun reminder. I have one and will take a few tubes of grease with me.

Gunny65

Oh, I am going to need four of those batteries correct? The TM showed four but I have seen people discussing only two in the forums. Maybe that was a different truck. So, I ask question just to be sure. I have a NAPA close by and will order the batteries from them. Along with everything else. :)

Last edited:

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, the truck uses 4 and in your neck of the woods; I suspect you will need the cca in the cold. Down by me in the subtropics, 2 would work.

Many have changed to a cheaper smaller battery but you would need to rig the hold downs/frames.

Gunny65

Thanks Juan.

I had the glad hand and air hose size and cant find it now. It the glad hand 1/2" orifice and 3/8' hose? Or are both 1/2"? I cant remember when I saw this and cant find it again. Sooooo, much stuff to get and remember. It will stick in my head in time.