• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

place to purchase gun ring...???

Psistalker

I looked on this forum for a bit and in the links section to no avail. One gent mentioned "Austin Aviation" has them and they are not demilled. I did a search online for Austin Aviation but did not find the item.... Anyone have leads.....? Thanks....

ida34

He is beltfed34 on ebay if I am not mistaken. He sells a lot of stuff on ebay. He will not call it a gun ring or they would cancel the auction. It is a ring mount M-66.

Psistalker

I checked the one at Austin Aviation on ebay.... I need to ask if it comes with the legs and mounting hardware...... I'm assuming Poppop is a member here? I'll check for his name tomorrow....

halftrack

Someone just bought 9 complete "sets" new in crate gun legs with all hardware from Ft. Polk at the last GL. I was bidding on it also and lost. It went for $940. I am sure you will see them soon on this list or on ebay.

sermis

Re: RE: place to purchase gun ring...???

Psistalker said:
I checked the one at Austin Aviation on ebay.... I need to ask if it comes with the legs and mounting hardware...... I'm assuming Poppop is a member here? I'll check for his name tomorrow....
Austin sales the ring and legs separate. Last time I talked to him, last week, he did not have any legs. Not even singles. He was to let me know if he got some as I needed a set for a deal in the works.
His rings will run from $500 up for good ones and $250 – $300 and up for legs.

poppop

RE: Re: RE: place to purchase gun ring...???

I still have two to sell. They have never been installed and the ring appears complete but is ring only, no legs or hardware. Price is $700.00 plus shipping and they weigh 350.pounds each. I am in Ga.

FreightTrain

Banned
RE: Re: RE: place to purchase gun ring...???

I will say this,These things are FREAKING HEAVY!!!!You don't need just the ring and legs.You MUST install the plate that goes across the rear of the cab wall cause it will bend and damage the cab swinging around up there going down the road!They don't look all that heavy in the pictures but they are!it took 4 of us to load mine in wreckers truck when we went to the Clinto gathering.I can just barely lift it up and on it's end alone!