• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pop-up campers

powerhouseduece

I thought about doing the same thing till i sold my deuce. I bought a 03' popup camper from a friend for a song (cheap) lol And all I was going to do was take the springs, axle, and toung off the camper and just mount it on a m105 trailer frame.

now that I got a m818 and soon to get a m127 trailer, I tought about mounting the camper on the front of the trailer and having room for 4 wheelers and cargo and such. its all pipe dreams though. Still just thinking about putting it on a m105 frame.

n2ojunkie

Where is your truck coming from n2ojunkie?

Its coming out of grayling, I just heard about the problems everyone has had there on the last auction so its got me scared. I just went by today to see if I could see it from the road or maybe get someone to go take a picture of it and the guard wasnt the greatest to talk to. I'll call monday about when he'll be there and run back up and look at it if I can.