• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Quad mount trailer for sale

g102

I have a very nice condition quad mount trailer for sale

it has 3 working jacks and tires in very good condition, stored inside

pick up or i can arrange shipping by roadway.

gary
630-257-1100

g102

Just the trailer for 1500.00 lol.

No pictures as of today. The trailer has been stored in my warehouse for the last 6 years on a top level shelf. I won't be going there for a few days.

If you want pictures, please e mail me directly so i can forward some to you.
Thanks gary

gary@halftracks.com

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Methinks someone bought a complete trailer, and along the way pulled the quad mount off the trailer to make a guntruck or M16 halftrack. :) Just a hypothesis.

g102

I bought the quad and trailer as one piece back in 1985. quad went into my M-16 that I just sold a few weeks ago.
now the trailer is for sale
Gary

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can't believe you sold your M16. Are you getting out of the halftrack business? i hope not.

Chuck H

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Gary...didn't know it was you...sorry for the stupid question:roll:

We do have what was an M16 though...minus the mount and guns etc...very complete...and no...not for sale...lol

g102

Hi Chuck,

NO I am not getting out of the business. In 15 years and drove it less than 100 miles. I felt it was time to let it go and it ended up in a museum where I wanted to see it go. I have other interests for the weekends during the warm months of the year. I still have 12 half tracks in stock so it is not like I don't have any to play with. Gary