• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Queston on year of deuce

usmarines72

DDOYLE

I was wondering about the year that they used the NK numbering system. I checked over CARNAC's system and see NK is used for 1968, 1072, 1974 etc. My confusion is I thought the NK was used for 1972-1982. Mine is a NK0CCH and according to CARNAC's info, it says its a 1968. Pleas advise

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
trying to figure that out - basically I said based on the number you sent me, your truck is indeed a 1968. Have you confirmed that number is embossed in the frame. Also, what is the current configuration of your truck? Cargo, dropside, van....that may provide a clue as to the descripency between VIN and registration number.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks