• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Radio Shelter for my M37

Eric's hifim37

Hi,

I finally was able to post pictures, Here is a shot before I started paint prep and now. I have some more caulking to do and as soon as this lousy storm passes I am going to paint it with semi OD. I have been lucky to find the original stenciling so now I can remark it back to original. I found the shelter was built in 1/59 and it must have been a obsoleted quickly set up as I can't find any information on this piticular model of radio package other than it was upgraded to a AN/MRC-63. As I said in the past I am making it into a sleeper for me when I attend Tower Park. It was stripped of all radio gear and used to store ammo before auctioned off to the public. I'll post progress shots as I can. Any help on the past or pictures would be great. I can't wait to set it in my M37 and check it out, I have built a sling & davot lift on my tractor to set it in my truck so I can preserve my back :lol:

Eric..

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks