• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Richmond,VA pick-up and storage,CUCV

Stonepicker1

I'm in Iraq until July of 2010. Looking at a CUCV in Richmond, VA. I would need someone to pick-up and stow until I return. Pick-up would be around the 3rd week of Nov if I win the bid.:)

Thanks

dm22630

Call my shipper....he has picked up MANY things for me in the past & I can assure you that he is the cheapest that you will find anywhere!

Tell him Daniel in Front Royal, VA told you to call, and you WILL get a better price!

His info is:

Tim Byrne
301-222-7951
TRRDLBYRNE@aol.com

usmc320

If it's drivable, I could probably pick it up and store it for you while you arrange shipping. I wouldn't be able to store it until you get back though.

HeadWizard

Call my shipper....he has picked up MANY things for me in the past & I can assure you that he is the cheapest that you will find anywhere!

Tell him Daniel in Front Royal, VA told you to call, and you WILL get a better price!

His info is:

Tim Byrne
301-222-7951
TRRDLBYRNE@aol.com
ABSOLUTELY a GREAT IDEA! Tim picked up 2 M1009's for me in June. Great service and a great price.

Stonepicker1

Thanks dm22630, USMC320 and HEADWIZARD for the info.

I do need storage until I return from Iraq. If the wife fines out about me getting another MV I may not have a home to come back too. Thats why I have to hide it.

Thanks everyone.