• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Seeking M101 bed transport

ke5eua

I am still sorry. Didn't expect it to happen. I do still blame the wife though. Lol
I tried to see if my dashcam still had it but it already looped. It would have been a funny clip

ke5eua

Alright, this is a close for me. I will start my trailer recovery thread tomorrow.

Started hearing a squealing sound from the trailer and thought the worst. Luckily it was only 10 miles from the house so I went for it. Got out and checked the temps on the hubs. Left rear was 103, rest were in the low 80's. I'm so glad the bearing didn't fail sooner in the trip. I'll unload her, and get her to the storage yard a couple miles down the road.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks