• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shippenburg to Cheyenne

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
HI
Looking for someone headed west along I 80 that would like to bring a small hydraulic cart from Krall (SS Member) who has it near Shippenburg to me. I live near Cheyenne, WY. If you can help out, please PM me and Krall. Thanks in advance if you can help.
Jeff

Kasper31

What is the size of this unit, L X W X H..........weight........What size truck / trailer would it take?
I ( MAY ) be going to Colo. at Xmas time, I usually run I-80 when going there.

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Thanks Guys. Krall will need to answer the exact size of the unit. If my mempry serves me correctly, It's about 3-4 feet long, about two feet wide and 2 to 3 feet tall. Weight is in the range of 100 to 150 lbs, depends on if there is any fluid in it.

krall

right here is a picture guys, it fits righ on a pallet, your looking at about 48"x48" and its approx 48"tall, I put the weight at about 150LBS with the pallet, I put it on the back of my truck by myself so it can be done, and I will bring it a few miles to meet someone on the way, I-76 is my main road out west, I am located right along I-81 south central PA

Attachments

Alredneck

Banned
I have stuff to pick up in PA near trevorton PA and can get this as far west as KS as I have a bunch of trailers there to pick up. If the other SS member in KS doesnt mind helping daisy chain across the country. Give me a day or two and can pm you with what I find.

krall

wow great, and thanks, please if this is ok with you and we can work something out please let me know your route and I can figure out where the best place to catch you will be