• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Slantback b pillar alternative

jdmcm

Don't let all the negative crap stop you, if you want a slantback then build one, I did and I love it. Yes in driving rain it leaks but I am not made of sugar so I don't melt...same as you I did not have all the parts I needed so I built what I didn't have. Then when parts became available I swapped them, after a year and a half of driving my truck and enjoying the **** out of it I am going to pull it off the road for the fall and give it a upgrade with M114 turret and MCTAGS gunners kit and ECV nose....then I am going to drive it some more and enjoy the **** out of it....as for the turret bearing support, I waited two years to find one for a price I was willing to pay...in the meantime I fabricated one out of steel and soldiered on...check back on the old posts and you will see a fellow who wanted a gun turret on a soft top and he fabricated a heavy duty bearing support....yup not "correct" according to the rivet counters...but it's your truck not theirs...and welcome to the forum, if I can be of any help...PM me

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks