• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Solargizer 12V-24V

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone have any 12V or 24V Solargizers for sale? I have one that took a dump. The panel is still good but the box has no output. The manufacturer says they cannot be repaired. There was a posting here a few years back, just wondering if there are any good deals kicking around.

Cdub

Re: RE: Solargizer 12V-24V

scooter01922 said:
You got a few to sell cdub??? I could also be interested in one :)
Hi,

No, I'm sorry. I don't have any to sell.

I just sent him some Ebay info.

seya,

C'dub

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Teds trucks is where I got mine. I can't say enough good about them. Let me know if you need the number.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Saw Ted's add on e-bay, going to check these out on Monday. There is a company near me that sells them also, I'll see if they want to match or come close to the e-bay deals. Thanks for everyone's assistance.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
how to do you now what to look for? Is there a good, better, best ranking?

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bigmike,
I spoke to the tech departhment at PulseTech (Solargizer), they suggested using two 12 volt Solargizers, one for each battery, as it is more cost effective for a consumer. The military typically uses one 24 volt for each pair of 12 volt batteries. So a HUMVEE, CUCV, or a Deuce would use one, a Bradley would use two, and an M1 would use three Solargizers. The industrial 12 volt model is a 735-130 (IS12L), $89 retail, and the 24 volt is a 735-150 (IS24L) $219 retail.