• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Someone stole my Slantback Hatches in OrangePark, FL

dohabandit

I had a pallet of qty 6 slantback rear hatches complete with all hardware, seals, latches, etc sitting behind my brothers commercial business in OrangePark, FL. All were 3 pattern CARC with "military police" stencils.

Someone came by and stole the entire lot of them. I have some pictures of his truck and trailer he used that were taken from video cameras around the building as he left.

If you have any information on these or have seen any for sale in north florida, please send me PM or contact the Clay County Sheriffs dept at 904-213-6656

:!:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I truly hope it was not a member of SS...but collectively we know thousands of folks. Maybe posting whatever pictures you have may help?

Who knows maybe someone will recognize the truck/trailer or driver.

moleary

Who in the world can use 6 slantback hatches in Jax? I have a M1026 in Ortega, other than one other in Jacksonville I don't know of anyone that has one in the area!

You don't have any tailgates do you?

lelanddunne

we have a lot of scrap metal theifs around here, i had to lock up all my old tractor attachments so they wouldnt dissapper, have you tryed looking at the scrap yards close by yet?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks