• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steering arm for a 8" lift.

iwantmud

Does anyone else make a steering arm for a 8" lift on a deuce? Black rock fab won't be making any for a few months and differential engine in flordia says he doesn't make them anymore.

Section8

I would think it shouldn't be t hard to take the steering arm you have to a fabrication shop and have them build you one. As long as you go with all your precise measurements, I figure it should be fairly easy and not to expensive.
Other option is having one cast from a foundry.

iwantmud

I really want a black rock steering arm. They are very beefy and pretty much a work of art. But I am very impulsive and want to lift it as soon as I can. I'm going to order his lift on the front and doing a 4 link rear on air ride. All of this is going on my crewcab deuce.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks