• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

steering stabiizer m35a2

No wobble I enjoyed the one I had on my pickup truck I would nt drive if it had a death wobble I want one for handling improvement nothing else I have 4 old deuce shocks I may toy with.

welldigger

If I remember correctly from the threads I read, everyone who installed a stabilizer said it smoothed out potholes and the like on the road. Off road it really didn't do a whole lot.

If you think about it there is a lot of rotating mass even with 9.00-20's. So a steering stabilizer even with an appropriate sized shock has a lot of mass to attempt to dampen.

VPed

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you think about it there is a lot of rotating mass even with 9.00-20's. So a steering stabilizer even with an appropriate sized shock has a lot of mass to attempt to dampen.
Maybe, but it is like when we add a smallish muffler to a deuce. It is just enough to take the edge off.