• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sunshield Accessory Kit

SMOKEWAGON66

my 2cents... Even though it looks like canvas in the illistration, it might in fact be just tinted thick plastic...but Ive never seen one so I will not confirm nor deny lol. If it is canvas, and labeled a "sunshade" maybe it was desinged in the desert storm era for when your parked and needed to get outa that hot Kuwaity sun lol....who knows for sure. Kinda neat though. I woulda killed for some of those in Iraq in 04.

Also: I put that PN through FEDLOG on the Army side and the FLIS side and neither brought back anything...

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks