• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Super Singles Pics + info needed

biodeucel

Anyone have any good pics of super singled dueces?
for the record, what is the max size tire w/ singles without rubbing
and the max size without rubbing if the suspension is maxed out.

note: I DID search for "super singles" and looked though pages upon pages of posts in both the deuce hot rodding, the deuce, and members rides forums. Not too many pics that i could see.

biodeucel

nice trucks everyone. Dan, I swear i looked through the photo area twice and did not notice that folder. Must have been distracted by the jeep w/ tires on steroids. :)

We really should have sub-forums as a way of orginizing posts on super singles, bobbing, exhaust, turbos, etc. Would be better than looking through 47 pages of this-is-not-what-im-looking-for :wink:

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
[quote="biodeucel" ....We really should have sub-forums as a way of orginizing posts on super singles, bobbing, exhaust, turbos, etc. Would be better than looking through 47 pages of this-is-not-what-im-looking-for :wink:[/quote]

I like your idea, at least for the Deuce Mod. & OR section. One would be about wheels and tires, another one for powerplant & drivetrain mods, one for the bobbed...
Anyways once you get used to the search function you will find what you want much quicker!:wink:

G.

vtach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need to get some better snow traction than my worn 9.00 duals ASAP. Can someone give me a source for tires and or rims? What is the most cost effective route, singles? Can this be done for less than $1500.00?

Alredneck

Banned
It depends on what rims you use. 14.50s are the easiest goin with out probs, 395s / 15.5s ( 46s ) will fit, if you put them on the stock split rim the rub in the front on hard right hand turns and under extreme articulation. If you get some wheels like Odiron sells then they wont rub while turning, but not sure about articulation. look up " Apoc ready to plunder and pilage in the deuce hot rod forum.

Jakob

I like your idea, at least for the Deuce Mod. & OR section. One would be about wheels and tires, another one for powerplant & drivetrain mods, one for the bobbed...
Anyways once you get used to the search function you will find what you want much quicker!:wink:

G.
That's a pretty good idea. I've been to some other sites that are the same way and it works really well. The Deuce Mod section has a lot of content. It'd be much more user friendly if there could be some sub-forums for the more popular topics - Wheels/Tires, Exhaust and Bobbing just to name a few (and probably the most popular).