• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sw Louisiana to San Anton and back transport

Jeepsinker

Will be leaving my home 20 early Wednesday morning and heading over to trade some parts with a member in Tomball Texas, then lumbering over to San Antonio to meet up with Airbornebandsman so I can get a radio setup from him and pick up a CUCV 2 to bring to Stonepicker down in Florida. I will be driving the deuce and will have room for cargo going both ways. Once I get home from San Antonio I will take a couple days respite here before I head down to Florida with the CUCV on the towbar. I can transport cargo from here anywhere along the way and back as well. So anyone needing things moved between Texas, Louisiana, and Mississippi, Florida, well let me know soon and I'll try and help out. Obviously, large course deviations will require some compensation.

Jeepsinker

Left home at about 7:00 am yesterday and just got back around 1:30 pm today. I didn't stop for the night and never **** the engine down. No real problems other than my flasher unit went out. Good thing I had a spare with me. Now I have a cucv2 in my yard with everything else.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Dang, I must have missed that you were coming this way. I could have brought over your stuff to San Antonio. Dang it.

Jeepsinker

I think I was there at like 1:30 in the morning or something. May have been 11:30. I'm not sure, still recovering. I knew fuzzy couldn't resist posting that pic. And I wasn't even tired yet in that pic, I just didn't want to back over the lady getting into her vehicle on that side. And I don't want any door dings or scratches.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks