• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Things done wrong

m816

We have a hood that sat too long and spread out like you said. Fixed it with a ratchet strap. Just put it around the widest part we could slip it to and wound it down. Gave it a couple extra cranks just to over spring it and its back to perfect.

Barrman

I was going to do the ratchet strap idea when we first noticed how wide it was. I didn't because right now it fits and doesn't rub against anything. Gasser don't shake near as much as a multifuel, but they still aren't the smoothest vehicle going down the road. I figured the more distance between metal parts sometimes, the better.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks