• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tow bar photograph request

Lonesome715

I am always coming across parts and “gotta-haves” over here. Right now I am looking for tow bar accessories I would need to flat tow a deuce. Can some one post detailed photographs of these pieces so I will recognize them if I see them. I think I found a brand new adapter in the scrap yard. I already sent that home. But I still need all the other pieces. I found several tow bars in the scrap yard as well. But they are far too costly to send home. None of them have the ends on them so I do not know what to look for. If you could, I would also appreciate a photograph of a complete assembly laid out so I can see how it all goes together. I know there are different configurations so I want to make sure I only mail home what need. It is getting very expensive to mail home all the stuff I find over here.

Last edited:

Lonesome715

Normally I would agree. Lord knows it is common to locate me in one of thier areas just talking to them. But I work nights now and I am unable to get with any one on this right now.

Westech

CPL
and they said the same about the dumpster in the motor pool........ I dont like playing chicken with CID, all it takes is a pissed off person and its down the pipes for you

Lonesome715

Lonesome715

That is why I stick to the salvage and scrap yards. Even though my clearance allows me to access a lot of places, I stay where I know no one will care.

jimm1009

Here are three more of the medium with the 3/4 & 1 inch combination feet.
Hope this helps. Discaimer, the pins shown are not military but purchased at a tractor supply place for 3 point hitches. My pins were badly corrosed and these are just as storng but not quite as "pretty".
This is the older bar without the MWO upgrade collars installed.
Jim

Attachments