• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Town mechanics Messed up M1008

Skinny

I don't know how a technician doesn't open the hood and see a pair of batteries and alternators just assuming it is a standard 12v truck. When I work on something untraditional (British or German), I do more homework than wrenching. Ruins a prefectly good rig. Hope you save it!

biggestc69

I'm the same way dstang97, after I put some man hours into a project I get that emotional attachemnt to it.

"Hi my name is Cameron and I have a problem hoarding things with internal combustion engines."

tankie88

I know what you mean with mechanics.That's why none of my vehicles i've ever owned has seen a commercial workshop.Now a days all they can do is plug in a computer.Young mechanics don't think for them selves now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks