• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trail Clean-up May 17th G.W.N.F.

DaveG

First let me introduce myself, my name is Dave Graham I am the V.P. of Shenandoah Valley 4 Wheelers. If this is not the right place for such a post I apologize.

We are doing a clean-up on the 17th of May, I would like to extend an invitation as well as ask for your assistance. We are meeting at Union Dam at 09:00, then proceeding to one of the major sites for dumping.

Here is a link to this subject on our forum:
http://sv4w.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1210090800

Any assistance would be appreciated and hopefully the beginning to further projects and events in the future.

troll

Where is union dam? I may be able to offer some help but we need more details posted. Thanks and welcome to SS.

Troll

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Something like this is a win-win for us……… Good PR for the off-roading hobby and good PR for the Historic Military Vehicle hobby.

Headline: "Collectors use Historic Military Vehicles to help clean up National Forest, film @ 11".