• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trip to TX from AZ in M925A2

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I live in Las Cruces and will be around this weekend if u are going back through here and need something or jus to stop by! Parting out a 931 too if u need parts!

searls84 lives down the road from me, he sells tires and wheels.
Thanks for the offer!!!

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That must have been one heck of a trip. Nice to see pictures, nice to see truck made it OK and nice to see you made it OK. I imagine you must not want to see the inside of a MV for a while. How much fuel did the truck use on the trip?

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I put in 130gals at a cost of $520. The truck got right at 8.5mpg running 55-60mph.
I had over a half of a tank left when I got to SA, TX.

Was not a bad trip, for the inside of a MV...well I am going with Castle Bravo to pickup his M925 at Nellis AFB next week. Road Trip!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks