• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Truck Tire OKC to San Anonio

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have one 1100Rx20 truck tire I need picked up in Oklahoma City, OK and dropped off in either San Antonio, TX 78234 or Appleton, WI 54914. I'm behind the power curve; this needs to be picked up soon. I don't expect anything for free ...

Attachments

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Contact scranch18121. He is coming thru OKC tomorrow to pickup some items. He might have room. He is heading back toward Austin.

If he can't help , I can pick it up and store it.

scranch18121

if you can send me an authorization to pick up by 8 am 7/20 (tomorrow) so i can print it and get an appointment at GL I would be more than happy to pick it up. (if they will let me pick it up with a short notice pick up).

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You should be able to fax the authorization form, directly to your DRMO/GL location(fax numbers listed on GL auction listing).

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I love it when a plan comes together. The SS Network at its best.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How soon does it need to be in San Antonio and WHERE does it need to be once here? I'll be in Austin this afternoon but unless he's sprouted wings I doubt scranch will be so we'll need to swap at a later date.

Barrman

If the stuff can get to the MVPA meeting tonight by 1930 or so. I can take them to SA on the 1st where I have to spend a week at a teacher conference. Mark would probably be a better choise though because he lives there.

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter
All - thanks VERY much for responsiveness and help. Scranch was able to pick up the tire and it will be in Austin this evening. mkcoen, Stan said that you might be able to get it from Austin to Spring Branch, and I would pick it up from you there; if you can do this GREAT, but if you can't no worries as I'll get up to Austin in the next month or say regardless. I've got some M35A2 parts that you all may be interested in, including M44A2 Wix filters that I'll sell for $50/case of 12 each.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks