• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Truck transported from SE Nebraska to West Texas

Hello everybody,
I recently purchased a non Running 1979 M920 located in Barada, Nebraska I need it transported to me in El Paso, Texas. The truck does have functioning brakes and good tires so it could be flat towed. Are there any members in that area willing and capable of transporting this for me? I found a few shipping companies willing to take on the job but they are out of my budget. Any help is greatly appreciated
Thanks
-Paul

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
What is your budget? Not many things can flat tow a 920 without being pushed around.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
SK that is a mighty tight budget to move a 920 across the country? Good luck and if you get somebody to move it for that please post or PM me the info, it would be appreciated! I had a 920 moved from cali to ND and it cost me twice your budget amount!
KK

KK I actually found several people willing to tackle the job for the $2,000 budget. I also had many that were substantially higher. The highest estimate I got was 4300$. The biggest challenge I had was coordinating the pickup with the sellers schedule. He requested a 3 day notice before pickup as the truck wasnt located near his residence. I found several willing drivers who were nearby but could not wait the 3 days for pickup. I was finally able to find someone and get everything coordinated and the truck was picked up this morning. Its on the way now with an estimated delivery date of this Wednesday. Im like a kid a Christmas time waitling for my new toy !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks