• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Verification on 120/240V jumper wire MEP-016D

Metalflames

I am just trying to verify that in order to get 120/240v split a jumper wire is added from L0 to TB-6 in turn making the LO-neutral. (L1-L2=240v, L1-LO=120v, L0-L2=120v) I have searched for about an hour and can't find it. I have found some links in other post but the links seem dead I am guessing because of the site upgrade. Is there anything else I'm missing?

Metalflames

Thanks Grega that site seems very informative. I know I found it on here before but since the upgrade all the links are dead and I cant find it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks