• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Very specific turn signal problem

uriss

I had a similar problem a while back on my 18-wheeler. I was given a tip that when putting flashers and lights back together of using a little dielectic silicone. Helps keep the mositure out of the system and corrosion from setting in. When I did my system started working just fine again. Maybe it will help.

vincentbsll

I had problems with my flasher a couple of months ago and had to replace it. It did the same thing working intermittently. I found a 24V flasher at Napa and it works perfect now. Flasher is only $25. If anyone is interested in a part number let me know. I've been using it about 2 months now and no issues.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks