• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Virginia Fresh Meat!

gavland

found a 1970 m35a2 w/w on ebay in maryland rite now for $4990 already titled buy now.
cheap from what i bin seeing.
just got my self a 1984 m925 refurb. 2010 with only 1k miles on it fron ohio nice 1 month 1 week till i get it titled i hope

1 of 12 images
Enlarge

feedthafire

3dangus, thanks a lot man i jokingly wanted a hoist... i have a 4 ski jet ski trailer it does the job fine...

AHHH i need to hurry up and get off this deployment so i can get it started... i have been saving money but if i find one locally while i am here my dad would pick it up for me no problem. I really just want one don not have much use for it but i think they are badass from everything i read and the bobbed route just looks awesome.

I really appreciate all of yalls input i am researching and reading a much as my work permits. Once i get back its GAME ON! I really don't plan anything fancy for it just to bob it and drive for the time and then later in life do some awesome upgrades...i do know i want a winch thats all haha i really want another project. I am 25 so i plan to keep it forever i say now i just want one... haha hopefully i don't get all wild and get a handful of them (at least not on this e4 pay)..

my toys (minus the Sierra i just sold that.)

DeucesWild11

Once you have a bobbed deuce it's just a big heavy pickup truck so you should have any problems registering it. Check were you relocate, I would pick something with some land where you can hide your toys to people don't complain. HOA's hate big trucks like these. I live at the end of a cul-de-sac and have about 2 acres so I am OK and my neighbors like the truck. Check your local zoning laws however. If I had bought a 5 ton I would have been in violation of weight requirements.

Best of luck with whatever you get and thank you for your service!

feedthafire

ok will do guys, i am pretty familiar with registration and inspections in VA i am originally from Chesterfield va...

Another Ahab

Sure, Chesterfield: home of the cigarettes, right?! Is that giant cigarette still there by the side of the Interstate?

On the way South toward Petersburg down I-95 from Richmond, that it?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks